Monday, February 1, 2010

School Boys Brent Corrigan Millersburg Ohio, West Holmes Highschool?

Millersburg Ohio, West Holmes Highschool? - school boys brent corrigan

My mother told me that he learned today from a friend, a car accident outside of Millersburg, Ohio, near Holmes High School West has, and I wonder if someone could tell me who is involved in the accident. My mother spoke with a man named Brent Bower, but I also wonder who else. Apparently, some young people (four, I think it was left) to school, if they are not allowed, near the gas station and was going to school when the accident occurred. Allegedly ran Brent Bower and another child in the school. Can anyone tell me what happened or who was involved?

1 comment:

Joker said...

Crud, that so damn familiar, but I can not find the hub or the Holmes County Holmes County Journal Online-sounds. Maybe you can use to find facts http://www.411.com publications and call them.

Post a Comment