Sunday, February 21, 2010

Amazon Credit Card Infformation Safety I Applied For An Amazon Rewards Credit Card, Not Approved Immediately..how Long Will This Take?

I applied for an Amazon Rewards Credit card, not approved immediately..how long will this take? - amazon credit card infformation safety

I wanted (a credit card and received my purchase of $ 30 It's my first credit card, I want 19) Rewards Card as Amazon. I was told I could not tell if it is not yet approved. If I am this morning, how long will it take before an approval can not go or pay for my purchases from Amazon with this credit card?

Thank you!

3 comments:

waterspr... said...

Because you are not with such credit from a bank, but so that the computer system that your FICO score could not see the numbers. Very probably, call or send a letter in which its decision. It will take several days.

eldarwen... said...

If I apply to this card is not immediately approved. I called Chase to see if you were successful or not. But I had a couple of days, however. The telephone number is: 1-800-432-3117. In case of rejection, you will receive a letter, why they did it. At this stage it is difficult to any kind of credit, because preserved in the economy.

Judy said...

The times I was told to wait for approval, were rejected.
They have never said that was rejected in person or by telephone. I must be in writing.
The chart shows why the request was rejected.

Post a Comment