Friday, February 26, 2010

Increase Cervical Mucus 3 Days Before Period 2 Days Late?

2 days late? - increase cervical mucus 3 days before period

1-14-08: "ovulation
1-17-08: Stop Ovulation
TIME: 1-1-08
28 days cycle.

Sex every day of ovulation, and something else. My hunni and I hope that this month in the month.

This Month: no more pain in the breasts, regular as the work that the clock will start on 1 Day after cessation of ovulation.
Only a further increase in cervical mucus and mild pain for about a week na half, maybe 2 weeks. Since they still watery CM whiter than usual! I never, never! Breasts seem more than ever I feel and appear more important. But even if no pain. In the late 2 days. There are no symptoms or signs of the times, or pregnancy. Ive been a cycle of 28 days during the last 3 months time! Now suddenly this month in the late 2 days. NEG study, said yesterday. In waitingFriday, I say, if I am wrong in new test. But what do you think? .. I now feel some slight cramping slight

No comments:

Post a Comment